Partner with the Head of RGP for the category to develop an integrated commercial plan for the client that combines the needs of brands, channels, customer and the cleint's short- and long-term market share and financial goals. This is the Go-to-Market plan that GB commercial teams execute - work in partnership with Category Strategy, Shopper Marketing, Innovation and Customer Marketing teams to do so.
* Aid in the development and deployment of competitive, share winning and revenue growing pricing and promotional strategy that fulfil shopper KPIs.
* Build a bank of M&E, creating a deep understanding of the end-to-end ROI of customer investment and building benchmarks for on-going optimisation.
* Work with sales teams and commercial finance controllers to ensure adherence to the pricing policy, ensuring appropriate governance and controls are in place for all customer investment
* Support the commercial teams to develop investment business cases that deliver revenue and margin expansions and facilitate the approval process.
* Support RGM sprints to define revenue and margin enhancement opportunities around pack, price, promotion, channel and embed into the commercial plans working closely with the Category Strategy & Development, Shopper, Consumer and Customer marketing teams
* Support the performance management rhythm, working closely with BPM, finance and customer marketing to course correct the commercial plan in year
* Sets and pursues direction without guidance and takes a wide view of their accountabilities
* High energy and ambition to achieve successful outcomes and high standards
* Balances analysis and execution and adjusts thinking in the face of new information
* Actively spots opportunities or issues and identifies which are urgent and important
* Generates a range of workable solutions, decides what should be done and takes action
* Sees the big picture and possibility from multiple angles and through a creative lens
* Frames issues in a way that creates clarity and incorporates others' best thinking
* Accurately digests large amounts of information and breaks down complex problems thoroughly
* Challenges themselves and others to take on new or unfamiliar tasks and ways of working
* Finds broader meaning in their work and aspires to make a significant difference
* Reads their environment and understands how culture and context influences people's perspectives
* Is actively aware of the impact they have on others and tunes in to the needs of individuals around them
* Communicates in a compelling, persuasive and impactful way
* Draws on a variety of influencing styles to engage different audiences
* Displays confidence in their ability to meet challenges and succeed
* Maintains belief and optimism and bounces back quickly from setbacks or failures
* Demonstrates a realistic and thoughtful awareness of their own capabilities
* Proactively seeks feedback and development for growth and takes action
****DUE TO THE URGECNY OF THE START DATE FOR THIS ROLE, ONLY CANDIDATES THAT ARE ALREADY LOCATED IN THE UK CAN BE PLACED