Are you a psychology or criminology graduate looking to start your career in education by working with vulnerable children and young people? Tradewind are searching for patient and nurturing Teaching Assistants to support pupils with additional needs.
Whether you have studied Psychology, Educational Psychology, Criminology, Counselling or Speech and Language Therapy, you will have completed incredibly relevant modules such as prevention, interventions and contemporary issues. We have had excellent feedback from our schools around psychology graduates who have come into schools with a fantastic attitude, approachable nature and strong work ethic, and made a lasting impression upon their students.
Tradewind offer above-market rates of pay, with the daily rate in the region of £69 - £75 per day. We have part-time and full-time positions, offering flexibility to suit your prior commitments, and work across all boroughs of Halton, St. Helens, Wigan, and Liverpool.Your duties might include:
- Supporting and managing a pupil with special educational needs, usually on a 1:1 basis
- Taking responsibility for the safeguarding of the young people in your care
- Supporting the school team to provide a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for students to learn
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.To be successful in the role of Psychology Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Have a thorough understanding of supporting pupils with SEND
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply now'
to be considered for one of these great positions as a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant, or for more information about the role, contact Wendy on /