£35,000-£40,000 + 15% Bonus
Cannock | Hybrid working
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a leader in the world of ecological transformation to recruit a Campaign Manager onto their expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company with incredible values with sustainability and raising environmental awareness at the core of everything that they do.
The Campaign Manager will support the marketing team to deliver on the marketing strategy and place a key emphasis on growth for the business. There will be line management of 2 Marketing Assistants.
With a hybrid working approach, an excellent company culture and excellent benefits- including lunch subsidising, on-site gym, free parking and more- this role has a lot to offer.
- Project manage end to end marketing campaigns and drive awareness leads
- Take the lead on planning, segmentation, creative, delivery and measurement of campaigns
- Build key relationships with stakeholders: internal & external
- Support the Marketing Manager with the overall digital and brand strategy
- Complete market research for trends, opportunities, and competitor analysis to propose new ideas
- Manage marketing communications
The Campaign Manager:
- Will have a degree or relevant qualification
- Have demonstrable experience as a Marketing Executive / Campaign Executive
- Experience driving strategy with key stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Line management or mentoring experience would be desired but not essential
If you would like to hear more information on this role then please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'