In your role as Marketing Manager you will be primarily responsible for driving the overall player acquisition strategy and supporting budget for 5 UK-facing casino and sports betting brands.
LeoVegas Group is a premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. LeoVegas' purpose is "Creating the World's Greatest iGaming Experience". LeoVegas is Sweden's premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing.
LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting. We operate globally with brands including LeoVegas & Expekt, as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK.
- Develop and implement performance marketing strategy for the UK market across multiple marketing channels in line with wider business objectives
- Own target KPIs for the market overall as well as for each brand individually operating within the UK market (LeoVegas, Bet UK, 21.co.uk, Pink Casino and Slot Boss)
- Strong focus on P&L, profitability/ROI, managing budgets and hitting growth targets for all UK-facing brands (LeoVegas, Bet UK, 21.co.uk, Pink Casino and Slot Boss)
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns for the UK market
- Work closely with internal and external teams and stakeholders (including but not limited to CS, CRM, product, ops and design) to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including keeping tabs on the competition and the regulatory developments
- Translate marketing propositions into marketing campaigns that deliver sustainable revenue
- At least 4 years performance marketing experience
- Betting and gaming experience essential (either from operator, affiliate or supplier to sector)
- Deep experience of performance marketing (PPC/social/direct response) highly desirable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-national matrix organisation
Skills and attributes
- Growth mindset
- Track record of running successful campaigns for a challenger brand
- People-centric focus with experience of building and leading high-performing teams
- Ability to influence senior management and drive change
Remote working considered with travel to UK, Malta and Swedish offices required on a periodic basis.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 28 days holiday a year, plus (8) public and bank holidays in England
- Pension contributions up to 6% employee, 6% employer
- Access to development opportunities in a unique working environment, including professional coaching with Authentic and an Employee Assistance Program
- An abundance of drinks and snacks (we're feeders, sorry diets!)
- Work from anywhere of your choice for 1 month per year
- Overseas incentives. This year, we're all going to Malta for our 'Summer Summit'
- Learning and Development budgets for each team
- Social budgets for your team
- Company organised team social nights
There's more! Upon successful completion of your probation:
- Bupa Private Health Insurance
- A mobile phone of your choice, which can be used for both business and personal use
- Cycle to work scheme
- £250 a year Health and Wellbeing allowance
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this.
By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.