We're currently working alongside a main contractor to appoint a Project Manager (Highways Resurfacing Programme) on an initial 9 month contract.
As a successful Project Manager, your duties will be:
• To manage and successful deliver the Highway Resurfacing Programme.
• Management of the strategic construction contract
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
• Experience of both complex programme and project management.
• Designing, specifying and delivering planned works to achieve the quality outcome required.
• Application of the principles of the Well-managed Highway Infrastructure code of practice.
• In depth understanding of risks associated with highway resurfacing activities and measures to mitigate these
• Application of CDM regulations with regard to Client, design and construction works
• Detailed knowledge of the principles, techniques, procedures and activities associated with highway resurfacing
You MUST have extensive experience with Resurfacing