Ecommerce Administrator - Temp to Perm Contract to start ASAP!
Location: Stourbridge (DY9)
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 5.30pm - Mon - Fri
Salary: £10.57ph - £11.05ph (£22,000pa - £25,000pa)
A rapidly growing e-commerce company is now looking for a "lister" to join and contribute to their continued growth. You will join a high-performance team and play an integral role with plenty of opportunity to put your spin on processes/practises moving forward.
The role will involve a multitude of tasks, from writing descriptively about our products and marketing them, to producing listings on our ecommerce platforms.
* Using HMTL, MS Office daily
* Create new products listings on website, eBay & Amazon
* Making sure that product catalogue is complete and up to our standard
* Writing and enhancing product descriptions and adding product images
* Working closely with the rest of the teams, making sure that data we receive is ready for publication
* Meet minimum daily listing goals
* Must have basic computer skills including some knowledge of HMTL, MS Office.
* Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
* Must be able to type product descriptions for internet sales
* Great organisation and time management skills
* Ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently