SEO Manager - Cheltenham/Remote WorkingCheltenham/Remote Working - GL53£28,000-£35,000 per annumAre you looking for a SEO Manager role with a company that will recognise your effort?
This SEO Manager role offers an opportunity to join an established, fast-growing digital marketing agency. Our client offers an interesting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a supportive organisation. They offer a competitive salary, remote working and quick progress opportunities
with a growing, innovative company.
As SEO Manager, you will be managing clients alongside the Head of SEO.Responsibilities Include:
I am very keen to speak to anyone with experience in one of the following job roles:
- SEO auditing and technical analysis
- Conducting broad SEO analysis to define the cause and resolution of SEO issues
- Using ethical SEO knowledge and techniques to meet the organic objectives of the clients
- Helping the Head of SEO and sales team to win new business
- Planning SEO campaigns including organising link building, research and data gathering
- Monthly strategic reporting
- Providing support and assistance to junior SEO team members.
- SEO Manager;
- Digital Marketing Manager;
- SEO Specialist;
- SEO Executive;
- Website and SEO Manager.
Our client is established, fast-growing digital marketing agency, it specialises in SEO, PPC and Digital PR. They have an excellent reputation in the market and years of experience. The office environment is friendly and supportive offering employees a support from experienced mentors.