Job Title - Senior Employee Benefits Consultant Contract - PermanentSalary - £28,000 - £35,000 + Package Location - Manchester Industry - Insurance Broker - Employee Benefits
This exciting opportunity will see an experienced Employee Benefits Account Handler or Broker join a leading supplier of Employee Benefits. This role will see you develop your career further within the market dealing with a range of corporate clients with responsibility for dealing with senior stake holder and corporate client.The company:
- The business is one of the largest independent owned advisory firms in the UK financially stable and committing to serious investment around facilities headcount and new sector of business after strong financial results.
- The business plays in a select range of industry sectors this has created the opportunity for development within their Employee Benefits Team
The right candidate:
- Provide advice and recommendations to our clients by obtaining their needs and satisfy that they are met at a competitive premium and key features.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and providers in all aspects of their requirements and advising them accordingly.
- You will have a key role in developing new business and achieve targets.
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:- Tel: Email:
- Breadth and depth of technical competency in the fields of Insurance supported by at least 5 years experience within the Insurance market and over 1 years within Group Risk
- Track record in Customer Experience at a high level - involving continuous process improvement
- Accustomed to delivering in demanding high paced organisations
- Insurance qualifications would be advantageous but not essential