Do you have strong accounts prep experience ready to move onto more hands on Management Accountant role?
Do you strive in a fast-pace environment?
A Super exciting Media Events Company is recruiting for their finance team, with the urgent need of a Management Accountant. The ideal candidate will be part qualified with intermediate excel skills and have a solid understanding of debits and credits, experience of both using/posting journals and analysing + manipulating data. Experience within a fast paced environment is a plus, as this role requires someone with the right mindset who wants to learn and grow with the role.
- Assisting with the month end process by adhering to tight deadlines and the posting of journals (including accruals and deferrals)
- Preparation of management commentary, including Board Reporting packs
- Business partnering with budget holders on regular basis to assist with cost management, forecasting and annual budget
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and monthly re-forecasts for their areas of responsibility
- Balance sheet reconciliations and reviews
- Preparation of monthly sales commission and business partnering with Commercial Lead to help improve incentive scheme and reporting
- Develop close working relationships with stakeholders in the business and wider Finance team
- Monthly & quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with annual reporting and liaising with auditors
A superb varied role that will suit ACCA/CIMA/AAT studiers with experience of preparing journals, ready to step up and exposure to forecasting and budgeting.