Reed is delighted to be working once again with a long-term client who is a large entity within Scotland's civil engineering sector. My client is searching for a Management Accountant to join their bustling finance team. The role boasts a permanent full-time contract with the opportunity to work from any of the organisations offices across Scotland.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding in monthly management accounts, forecasting and fixed asset management.Key Responsibilities
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Managing a fixed asset register
- Stock reporting
- Forecasting and Banking
- CIS Returns
- Reconciling company bank accounts and balance sheets
- Ad hoc projects when required
- Working towards accounting qualifications (CIMA, ACCA, ICAS)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in monthly management accounts
- Ability to manage multiple workloads
- A confident self-motivator
If you believe you tick the boxes for this position, feel free to click apply and we look forward to hearing from you.