End Point Assessor in Healthcare
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading End Point Assessment Organisations. As part of the team, you will be working with some of the UK's most established brands to ensure apprentices achieve their EPA. The role with require travel of up to 2 hours throughout the Midlands and North-East. We are looking for candidates who can initially commit to a minimum of two days per week.
• £225 per day
• Freelance work
• Flexible working
Main Responsibilities of the End Point Assessor
• Work with a range of learners to carry out end point assessment of the apprentice's competencies against the apprenticeship standards.
• Complete scheduled assessments in an accurate and timely manner.
• Work to specific grading criteria, including administering all evidence in line with EPA requirements.
• Record and submit reports with assessment feedback, explaining decisions in line with the grading criteria.
• Plan and manage own workload by agreeing to schedules with the employer and learners to carry out EPAs.
• Guide learners through a series of assessments which will include observations, professional conversations, interviews and multiple-choice testing.
• Effectively prioritise and organise tasks.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required for the End Point Assessor
• Must have relevant experience within a healthcare setting in the last 2 years.
• Must be an active, registered healthcare professional.
• Must be currently working in a hands-on capacity within the healthcare sector.
• Excellent IT and Communications Skills, with experience in a customer-facing environment.
• Have a full driver's licence and access to own vehicle.
• Hold or be prepared to work towards a vocational assessment qualification such as A1 or equivalent.
• IQA Award is desirable, but not essential.
This position is subject to a satisfactory DBS Check, and proof of registration on the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
This position is being managed by the Pertemps Work Based Learning Division, for more information please contact Emily Purdie on (phone number removed)