CMA Recruitment Group are representing a well-known organisation in the Leatherhead, Surrey area, assisting their recruitment process for a new Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. Our client is looking for someone who is actively studying ACCA or CIMA and they happy to provide full study support to ensure that you become qualified whilst working for them.What will the role involve?
- Involvement in the running of the month-end process, including balance sheet reconciliations and Accrual and Prepayment Journals;
- Assisting the monthly cash flow forecast;
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Supporting the VAT and corporation tax calculations;
- Ad-hoc duties such analysis and bespoke reporting.
Additional benefits and information:
- Actively studying ACCA or CIMA;
- Upper intermediate Excel abilities, including pivot tables and V Lookups;
- Previous experience working with an ERP system.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
- Full study support;
- Flexible working with part of the week working from home.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.