Due to a departmental restructure my client is looking to recruit a Part-Qualified Accountant for this newly created role. The business is the market leader in its field and is experiencing continued growth with revenue surpassing pre covid figures. An excellent benefits package including bonus and study assistance is on offer for the successful applicant. Head office is West London based and work will be on a Hybrid basis.
- Production of monthly accounts and flash reporting figures
- Budget review and commentary against actuals
- Bank account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Divisional VAT returns quarterly
- Intercompany accounts reconciliation and raising invoices for various recharges
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts at period end
- Maintaining fixed asset register and reporting on depreciation
- Liaising with and developing relationships with internal business partners
Unfortunately due to anticipated high levels of applications, we will only be able to contact short-listed candidates.