Accountant - Client Manager
Small and friendly Accountancy Practice, based in Bristol. Due to growth and expansion now looking for an accountant to work as Client Manager. The role can be based either in the Redland or Thornbury office. This is a great opportunity to join a lovely company and work environment.
Hours: Monday - Friday - (37.5 hours weekly), 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM / 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Flexible Start and Finish times, can be offered).
Flexible Working can be offered with potential 2 days working from home.
* Responsible for own portfolio of clients, reporting to the director.
* Undertaking all compliance tasks for clients, including preparation of accounts, corporation tax returns and personal tax returns using Iris.
* Undertaking book-keeping, VAT returns and management accounts for clients - using Sage, Excel, Xero, QuickBooks and other packages. Additional training can be provided with these systems if required.
* Acting as first point of call for client on day-to-day queries and supporting the director on more complex tax or planning tasks.
Key Attributes of the candidate:
* ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience.
* Proven experience within an accountancy practice.
* Strong knowledge of accounting packages such as Xero, Sage and Iris (albeit some training can be provided).
* Strong communication and management skills.
* Able to work independently to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail