Interim Finance Business Analyst £490 REMOTE
A great opportunity for an Interim Business Analyst to join a world-leading energy company, to provide key support in the analysis and review of digital product investment memorandums.
This FSTE 100 organisation is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and huge investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is a 3-month contract, offering up to £490 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based remotely.
You will analyse, review and structure the process for digital procurement investment memorandums and submit investment requests for management approval for digital platforms.
You will identify and classify sources of value and revenue streams, across the organisation's digital platform projects.
You will prepare the documentation for investment proposals, with involvement in the proposal's approval by delegated authorities, according to standard company documents. This will require clear articulation of revenue arising from the investment.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, MBA).
- Experience in FP&A and Finance Performance Management.
- Strong Commercial expertise, with experience across budgeting and investment approval processes.
- Successful preparation and delivery of several investment financial memorandums for high-value economic models.
- Experience in finance performance process improvement and streamlining.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org