Supplier Compliance Supervisor£27,000 - £30,000Studley
If you are looking to progress your career in quality assurance and gain management experience, this is the ideal role for you. The business is committed to maintaining the excellent standards they are recognised for and the Supplier Compliance Supervisor plays a key part in this. Working alongside a dedicated team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing supplier approval process, including reviewing specifications and assessing potential risks
- Developing and monitoring supplier KPIs
- Managing one member of staff
- Supporting internal audit programme
- Conducting supplier visits and audits
- Working cross-functionally with NPD, Purchasing and QA teams to maintain smooth, efficient processes
You will need:
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
- 2 years' experience in technical food industry role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with external parties
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.