HLTA - Alternative Provision - Hainault, Redbridge
Remedy are looking to appoint a talented and ambitious HLTA to work within an Alternative Provision who can motivate and challenge pupils in a specialist-learning environment. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of working with vulnerable children and a variety of behaviour management strategies to support children with very challenging behaviours.
The successful candidate will:
* Have already completed the HLTA qualification or NVQ level 4 or equivalent. (Desirable but not essential)
* Have a recognised competence in English and Maths.
* Understand teaching and learning and who is committed to raising standards.
* Have a positive attitude and who is loyal to our co-operative values.
* Have experience of working; or a passion for working with; children with challenging behaviour and is able to assist and support children who have often found school a challenge
* Have the ability to engage, inspire, motivate and build excellent relationships with children
The position would be starting ASAP and long-term with the view to go permanent