Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring
- Oversee daily activity of assigned outsourcing relationships.
- Solve complex problem through research and/or communications with other departments.
- Support personnel at client institutions in day-to-day routines and financial processing.
- Assist in developing procedures that ensure processing functions are completed accurately and timely with minimal risk exposure.
- Lead, participate in and monitor special projects involving client relationships.
- Communicate status of client assignments with Relationship Manager.
- Monitor day-to-day activity of clients, works with operations staff to deliver consistently high levels of service and takes responsibility and ownership over resolution of all client service-related issues.
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Relationship Manager to provide clients with world-class service and swift problem resolution.
- To guarantee quality service levels, perform daily servicing activities ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Lead personnel who assist in the management of the client relationship.
- Implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise.
- Manage subordinate managers, supervisors as well as professional individual contributors
Added Bonus If You Have
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Typically ranging from 3 to 6 years institutional financial industry experience with one or more years leadership responsibility.
- Client servicing experience and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Solid organizational, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software is essential as well as a basic knowledge of how internal systems work
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
What We Offer You
- Knowledge/experience with structured finance (CLO/CDOs) or corporate trust securities
- Trust system experience
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Job number: JR0193420
Date posted : 2022-02-14
Profession: Client Services
Employment type: Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)