Have experience in Sales, Account Management, or even Teaching? Want to join a leading language school and have a direct impact of its growth? Look no further!The role
Language Services Direct are looking for an Account Manager to join the team and help with the growth of the business joining a team focused on a large government client. This is a great opportunity for you to be recognised and rewarded for your performance and progress within a strong and growing business.
As a business, they pride themselves on a results-driven, high integrity culture and the position requires you to be a competent and highly self-motivated person willing to learn and grow with the business.The company
This is one of the UK's leading providers of language trainers to companies and government departments. They work with a large network of language trainers across multiple languages and locations. Their multi-lingual team of language enthusiasts help their clients learn 70+ languages every year, impressive!What will you be doing?
Who are they looking for?
- Managing relationships with teachers and client representatives to ensure high-quality training delivery
- Managing trainer recruitment and ensuring on-time response to new trainer requests
- Creating and maintaining records of courses on internal systems and processing all new incoming enquiries
- Regularly reporting to various stakeholders on investment, course progress and student feedback
- Managing and delivering process improvements
The key details
- Excellent written & spoken English; a second language at CEFR B2 level or higher is a distinct advantage
- High attention to detail
- Good MS Excel and Numerical skills
- Proven track record of success in a Business Development, Recruitment, Teaching or Account Management role
- Previous experience in the language training sector or in teaching will be a significant advantage as would be related qualifications
Location: Primarily at offices in SE1 and Whitehall, London, with some flexibility for WFH
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 + performance bonus
⏰ Working hours: Mon - Fri
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine