Speech & Language Teaching Assistant - "Outstanding" SEN School
- Full time, permanent contract
- September 2022 start
- OFSTED "Outstanding" Independent SEN School
- Fantastic central Camden Location
- Dedicated and highly experienced team
Do you want to be part of a team of dedicated Teachers, Therapists and Teaching Assistants helping children with social and communication difficulties to blossom and thrive?
Do you have a passion for learning and working with students with Special Educational Needs? If yes, this may be the perfect role for you! The School:
An OFSTED rated "Outstanding" SEN School, catering for children aged 3 - 19 years who are diagnosed with speech, language and communication difficulties. The school prides itself on providing a safe a nurturing environment for all pupils where they are supported to reach their full potential. The school is rapidly expanding; and with growing pupil numbers comes the need to recruit passionate Teaching Assistants to work across the Early Years, Primary and Secondary Phases.
The school is located in Central London - with excellent public transport links via Overground, Underground and local buses. The school has a fantastic atmosphere, created by the dedicated and highly professional team. CPD and training opportunities at school are excellent, and there are plenty of opportunities for career progression.The Role:
- Small class sizes with the opportunity to work with students on a 1-1 basis where possible
- Continued professional development and training provided
- Support from Class Teachers, Senior Leaders and experienced Therapists
As a Speech & Language Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting students on a 1-1, small and whole class basis. You will work closely with the Class Teacher, Therapists and Senior Leaders to maintain the fantastic learning environment that the school has created for all students. You will also assist with delivering lessons and interventions alongside your team. The ideal Speech & Language Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience of working with children with Special Education Needs (SEN)
- A calm, confident and supportive personality
- A passion for learning and education
- A clear, enhanced DBS check
If you feel this role could be right for you, please apply today or send your CV directly to Timeplan.