Your new company
This organisation brings together the most successful and talented engineers for a shared purpose: to advance and promote excellence in engineering. It provides expert advice and policy support to Government; takes a lead on engineering education and invests in the UK's world class research base to underpin innovation and growth.Your new role
- To lead and project manage allocated events that vary in size and complexity. Work will include production of comprehensive planning timelines, cost monitoring, event design, venue liaison, on-site management and post event analysis.
- Build positive relationships and collaborate with a number of internal teams and external suppliers to effectively plan and deliver a wide range of externally facing events.
- Be responsible for marketing events to specified target audiences, which will involve preparing email marketing within Dotdigital and data management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Utilise existing tools, systems and processes to ensure best practice is applied across all events, including a checklist of things that should be decided for each event: objectives, key messages, themes, D&I, target audiences, communication channels and any call to actions, or follow up messages.
- Evidence of successful and extensive working experience in a comparable events environment
- Proven track record in managing virtual events
What you'll get in return
- CRM systems
- Knowledge and experience in using a marketing platform - Dotmailer
- Event budget management
You will receive flexible working and a competitive salary for £16-20 an hour, working with a fantastic organisation in the heart of London.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.