Are you collaborative, entrepreneurial and proactive? Are you results driven with exceptional relationship building skills? I have a new and very exciting position for a Procurement Manager to join my rapidly expanding client. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Procurement professional who is looking for a role where you have full autonomy and the opportunity to work for a fast growing business who have massive growth plans in the not so distant future. The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact for suppliers and will be responsible for the procurement of products and goods for use in the business and negotiating favourable payment terms. You will also be monitoring supplier performance and ensuring contractual obligations are met at all times. Key duties will include:
- Acting as point of contact between the company and suppliers
- Identify potential suppliers based on requirements for the projects
- Negotiating contracts, terms and deadlines
- Monitor price fluctuations and update the relevant departments
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- Attending meetings where necessary
- Travel will be required as part of the role and this could include international travel where necessary
Is this for you? Experience within a pharmaceutical environment would be an advantage, however this is not essential and the main criteria is as follows:
- Extensive experience working in Procurement
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to travel to meet suppliers both locally, nationally and potentially globally
- Strong knowledge in Procurement and a proven history working in the field
- A Masters degree in Purchasing Management would be preferred, however an exceptional length of experience would also be considered.
This is a full time, permanent position and you will be working 40 hours per week. There is plenty of flexibility in this role and can include hybrid working and also the flexibility to work from an office in Norfolk or Cambridge. For more information on this position, please contact Emily at Pure.