Client Account Manager
Our client are world leaders in their industry with an excellent reputation and who offer impeccable service to their clients, are currently looking to recruit a Client Account Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a proactive and progressive company that are expanding and constantly seeking to improve the bespoke service they provide to their clients which are from the luxury sector. They have long standing relationships with their clients and have become the preferred supplier in their industry. The company offers excellent training, a friendly team environment where you are a person as opposed to a number and where most of the team have been with the company 5 years +. They have free parking, a beautiful working environment, supportive management team and the opportunity to increase your salary substantially going forward as they really appreciate and recognise their staff and reward accordingly.
Role: Client Account Manager Where: Outskirts of Eastleigh Salary: c£24,000pa + dependant on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own client base of between 50 - 60 clients once fully trained
- Dealing with enquires and queries via telephone and email
- Ensuring your clients are kept up to date with information
- Management of client files
- Dealing with any issues that may arise and finding solutions
- Updating data on bespoke software
- Providing quotations
- Rectifying any issues with delayed shipments and liaising with couriers
- Arranging collections and returns when required
- General support as required
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in a similar role
- To be passionate about offering the best possible service to clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of presentation in your work
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to work as part of a team
- To be hardworking and reliable
- A can do attitude and a positive outlook
- Confident IT skills including MS Office
- Driving license your own transport due to the location of the office.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy