Learning & Development Manager
£55,000 - £58,000
Essex (Hybrid working)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Manager with a key focus on E-Learning excellence. Our client has won a host of awards over their 20-year history and boasting a 'Excellent' rating on Trustpilot.
They are looking for someone to maximise the performance of our employees by diagnosing technical and behavioural performance and development needs and recommend development solutions to address skills and knowledge gaps. Take responsibility for learning and development content curation, creating resources, project, and process improvements, dealing with third-party supplier projects, managing internal customer relations.
- Work closely with the Leadership team to build an L&D strategy capable of supporting the company growth plans.
- Identify L&D needs through job analysis, LNA's and regular consultation with departmental managers as well as skill needs requests.
- Carry out 1-2-1 coaching sessions and deliver existing tailor-made training modules.
- Oversee and manage the delivery of our induction programmes to a CPD equivalent standard
- Design learning plans and courses.
- Manage the delivery of L&D programmes
- Ensure statutory training requirements are met
- Evaluate and update L&D programmes
- Produce training material, manuals, and documentation
- Prepare feedback or reports on training/learning interventions
- Develop a measurable understanding of e-learning options, and where relevant, involvement in the creation and/or delivery of tailored e-learning packages
- Ensure CIPD/CPD best practise to make the learning effective using a blended learning methodology
- Research organisations and bodies that award grants or provide funding towards training and development
- Build effective relationships with external learning providers or facilitators
- Assist Managers to facilitate change within their teams using performance management
- Encourage a learning and development environment throughout the Company
- Development of soft/technical skills for all Supervisors/Managers
- Manage/administer all LMS functions
- Manage the coaching requirements of the contact centre through effective coaching programmes
- Manage the contact centre coaches
- Report on coaching MI as and when required
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 2-3 years' experience within a Learning & Development position with supporting qualifications.
- A competent Team Manager with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Possesses a high standard of verbal and written communication as will be required to work with people at all levels.
- Is skilled in building strategies and managing agreed budgets.
- Fully proficient in the Learning Needs Analysis arena.
- Fully proficient in the Training Design Process
- Is comfortable working within an agile environment and adapting to business needs.
- Excellent planning, presentation, time & project management skills.
- Ability to write reports and maintain learning and development records to a high standard.
- Self-motivated, organised, conscientious and outgoing
- Excellent knowledge of computer and software including, but not limited to, MS packages. Power BI, Photoshop, video editing and Storyline isn't essential but would be beneficial.
- Learning technologies
- People development
- Employee Engagement
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- Behavioural & Change Management
- KPI Management
- Great Communication/Influence
- Driven for Results
- Company paid medical treatment through a Health Cash Plan (including dental treatment, glasses, prescriptions, private consultations etc)
- Holiday buy scheme
- Life assurance (4x Salary)
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Shopping discounts for 1000s of high street retailers
- Length of service awards