Timeplan Education are currently looking for teaching assistants who would like to work in the borough of Hounslow. Hounslow offers the ability for you to work in an array of schools from Community schools to Academies all of which are looking for hardworking teaching assistants. Easily commutable, Hounslow can be accessed via South Western Rail and London Underground and covers areas such as Heston, Cranford and Hounslow West.
If you are a teaching assistant looking for work, we can offer you the following benefits:
- Most importantly - competitive rates of pay
- PAYE or Umbrella options for pay (your choice!)
- Local work in Hounslow
- Opportunities to work outside of Hounslow if desired
- A friendly and helpful TimePlan Education consultant
What you need to apply for teaching assistant positions in Hounslow:
- The desire to support students in a classroom environment
- Enthusiastic about working within a primary school
- The desire to make a real difference to the lives of children
- An interest to have a future career in education (desired not essential)
- Committed to striving for excellence and making an impact
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two references from your last two employers
If you would like to know more about available teaching assistant positions in Hounslow please apply to this advert.