Motorclean Ltd are a well established and rapidly growing vehicle preparation business, providing a top class service to our customers across the UK.
We are looking to recruit someone with a genuine interest in Finance and someone who is looking to learn and grow with our company.
You will gain a Level 3 Finance qualification through a recognised training provider, this will take approximately 15 months to complete. Throughout this qualification you will be assigned an Assessor who will regularly liaise with you to work towards your qualification.
Assisting with or carrying out:
* Support of the preparation of management accounts and month-end duties.
* Reconciling balance sheet control accounts and providing supporting documents for Year-end - under Group Management Accountant supervision
* Setting up stock codes on the system - ACCESS and liaising with IT on updating MMS
* Maintaining accurate and detailed customer records and creating new customer accounts using the MMS system.
* Posting bank transactions and working in hand with Group Management Accountant in reconciling the bank.
* Assisting the Group Management Accountant with preparation of ad-hoc journals to include accruals and prepayments.
* Administration and maintenance of the Company's vehicle fleet and fuel cards.
* Responsible for store launches - updating our finance log sheet with new launches and site closures.
* Assisting the Group Management Accountant in the completion of online National Statistics Surveys Monthly, Quarterly and Annual.
* Maintaining the fixed asset register if and where applicable.
* Compliance with all relevant legislative and compliance requirements.
* Other administrative tasks, such as correspondence, filing, shredding and printing.
* Analytical thinker and problem solver.
* Competent IT skills, particularly with spreadsheet software or a willingness to learn.
* High level of accuracy.
* Well organised and works in a way that is easily understood by others.
* Trustworthy and discreet.
* Ability to multi-task.
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm and will be based at our Basildon (Laindon) Head Office.
If you feel you have the right skills and passion for the role then please apply with an up to date CV or contact the Recruitment team for more info