About the Role
The Lockton Benefits team are looking for a candidate to support the delivery of exemplary service to our large corporate clients in all aspects of health and risk benefit activities.
This is an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our London operation; working as part of a growing team, you will be responsible for the development of client relationships, managing benefit reviews/placements and ensuring services are coordinated and delivered effectively.Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Understand clients benefit requirements and provide advice on insurers services, coverage and pricing
- Deliver day to day servicing to support retention and development of the business
- Prepare risk specifications, mange scheme accounting, run census data audits and ad-hoc consulting projects
- Ensure renewal timelines are met, market reviews undertaken and policies placed in advance of renewal
- Review service disruption/dissatisfaction and implement appropriate actions with carriers to resolve
- Support the broader development of insurer relationships
- Ensure compliance requirements and internal controls are fully met
- Oversee delivery of claims and underwriting activity
- Co-ordinate the use of other Lockton specialist teams where required
We are looking for individuals with the following knowledge and skills:
- Proven experience in UK large corporate benefit broking/consulting environment
- Principal focus on healthcare and group risk insurances (ideally both)
- Exceptional client relationship skills
Lockton Companies LLP
- Ability to manage time effectively focusing on priorities, targets and deadlines.
- Good critical thinker and able to distil complex issues down into clear, actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, a proactive approach and ability to research information.
Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held independent by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Today with more than 8,000 employees in over 100 offices worldwide, Lockton's dynamic and innovative organisation truly embraces its uncommonly independent status.We attract the best professionals to come and work with us who are excited by our unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact our people are our greatest asset.