My client is a large Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Risk team they are current recruiting for an Operational Risk Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Risk your main responsibilities will include;
* Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the Risk Management Framework
* Provide training, coaching and advice on risk and incident management
* Establish and maintain open, ongoing and prompt communication with key stakeholders, risk owners, senior managers and the Executive team
* Assess risk data to identify themes, trends and adequacy of actions
* Draft high-quality risk management reports for governance reporting purposes
* Demonstrably maintain and enhance an effective external perspective and knowledge of risks and risk management best practices, tools and techniques.
* Deputise for the Head of Risk as appropriate
You will be a Risk professional with a minimum of 3 years experience. Experience within the Insurance sector is desirable, although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the business. This business will offer a hybrid working arrangement