Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a Primary and Secondary School in Brent, North West London. You will be based within the schools inclusion hub mainly doing small group work. This is a full time role Monday to Friday, to start as soon as possible continuing on a ongoing basis.
SEN TA Contract/Position Details
* Location - Brent
* Position - SEN TA
* Type of work - 1:1 & Groups
* Start date - ASAP
* Likely Duration - On going
* Position end date - On going
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £80-£85
* Hours - 8:20am-3:30pm (term time only)
SEN TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have Level 3 and experience working in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed) .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy