Job DescriptionInternal Audit ManagerDerby/hybridFull time
We're looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join our team and play a key role in delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of controls and influencing changes to the control environment to improve management of risks. Rolls-Royce is at an important point in its evolution and one at which governance and control are of paramount importance to the organisation.
We're one of the world's leading industrial technology companies, and it's all thanks to our people. Every great product needs a great business behind it. Our work is complex, innovative, highly challenging and rewarding, and it takes a range of professionals to do it. Having the right people means we can deliver excellence to our customers and pioneer the power that matters.
We promote and support flexible working arrangements wherever possible - so you can always be at your best. Join us and we'll provide an environment where you can be yourself. And an inclusive, culture that gives you a platform for continuous learning, and an incredible breadth and depth of opportunities to grow your career.
You'll need to have experience in auditing, risk or controls, whereas Finance qualifications are preferred but not essential.
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits including bonus to support you in life as well as at work.What you'll be doing
You will be delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of controls and influencing changes to the control environment to improve management of risks. Your key responsibilities will include:
What we're looking for
- Planning and conducting audits in accordance with an agreed plan of work, to improve the effectiveness of risk management and strengthen the internal control environment
- Offering specialist insight, expertise and advice and robustly and constructively challenging current internal controls; developing recommendations to management improve internal controls in the most effective way, promoting a culture of transparency and openness
- Promoting an understanding of the sources and value of management information and Identifying and sharing best practice across our different businesses
- Embed risk, control and assurance and supporting to drive the change that the organisation is undertaking
- Experience in auditing, risk or controls
- Finance qualifications are preferred but not essential
Join us & Pioneer a sustainable futurePioneers of Power
We are an equal opportunities employer. We're committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we'll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Inclusion strategy at careers.rolls-royce.comClosing date:
20th May 2022Job Category
07 May 2022; 00:05Summary
- Location: Derby
- Type: Full time