A global online retailer is looking to hire a Senior Finance manager to supports its payment business.
You will manage all financial compliance and risk management processes in a fast-changing environment. You will also act as the bridge between their outsourced payment partners, internal teams, and the regulated bodies to drive strategic initiatives and projects.
Further details include:
- Own the strategic agenda on compliance matters for Finance, interfacing to all stakeholders across the Group
- Support and challenge the Payments team to create and execute a robust vision, strategy and business plan
- Be responsible for the system of internal controls over financial and non-financial reporting
- Be responsible for all compliance, governance, and risk management within Finance.
- Ensure prioritisation and delivery of all compliance-related improvements and the main contact for all Finance compliance enablement and communication.
- Developing, executing, and maintaining the company's inter-company transfer pricing policies and reporting.
- Driving and delivering significant projects that result from expansions into new markets or products or to ensure compliance with legislative changes.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead on strategic initiatives, and financial processes. This role would suit someone who has experience working in payments, financial services, regulated entities or a high growth tech finance team.
This is a great chance to join an established global brand within an new area of the business which has huge scope for growth