We're a truly international company, forth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices.
As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we're fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A AAA Region, this role will work closely with assigned AAA markets and take a lead role in ensuring the timely delivery of Planning and Analysis output.
This role will be key in establishing and maintaining pragmatic planning processes and insightful analytics.
It will also identify, plan and drive continuous improvement projects, raising the efficiency and quality of the Regional FP&A team's output to the level we aspire to.
The primary objective is to create better foresight and improve the speed and quality of decision making across the Region.
Your key stakeholders will be the Regional Finance Director, AAA, and the leadership team who will rely on your high-quality output to review and challenge the performance of the business, and the Market Finance teams with whom you will be a key point of contact.
You will be a primary contact for emerging issues and hot topics meaning prioritisation and capability to work accurately under pressure are key.
You will play a key role in coaching and supporting other team members, sharing knowledge and best practice within the Region and the wider finance community (Markets, Group, Europe etc.).
* Working with the Regional FP&A team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of reporting requirements and continuous improvement become the default standard
• Managing and leading planning processes with Group Finance, Clusters and Regional leadership.
• Foresight analytics design, development and delivery - What will happen? What can we do? Driving actionable insight
• Ad-hoc work on emerging challenges and hot topics - supporting the Head of FP&A and Regional FD
• Work closely with I&I to provide an aligned view of forecast drivers and implications to our business
• Challenging our Plans with sensitivity modelling and scenario planning to establish confidence in delivery
• Monitoring of Opportunities, Risks and Tasking following performance review
• Act as expert for assigned Focus markets and Clusters, and maintain a working knowledge of the wider Region and markets
• Drive improvement of stakeholder service levels into Regional and out to Clusters
• Responsibility for coaching other team members, sharing best practice and the nurturing of talent throughout the function
• Managing upwards ensuring success in the team and Region
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in an FP&A team
• Articulate and confident communicator
• Ability to work across cultures
• Organised with clear setting of priorities
• Pragmatic yet accurate
• Analytical problem solver, solution oriented and critical thinker
• Drive to constantly improve FP&A capabilities
• Can synthesise multiple data sources
• Commercially astute
• Qualified and experienced accountant with an appropriate professional body (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) Finance systems: Controller and Performance reporting/Business Objects, Anaplan forecasting
What we offer:
Imperial Brands offer a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays) and hybrid work.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role