FRS-UK are working with a fast-growing residential property managing agent who are actively looking to recruit a Leasehold Property Manager to join their team.
This is a hybrid role, with the head office based near Bicester and properties based in and around the North London location. You would be expected to visit the office at least once or twice a month, and your portfolio of properties at least once a quarter, or as and when required. Easy access to both Bicester and London is key.
* Ownership of the relationship with the client
* Full management of Section 20 consultation and collaborate with surveyor on management of works.
* Work collaboratively with allocated Property Administrator and Financial Assistant to schedule and prioritise workload.
* Deal with telephone and email enquiries from lessees, prioritising appropriately.
* Liaise with and develop new relationships with trades staff, gardeners, window cleaners, pest control, plumbers, electricians etc.
* Instruct and work with solicitors, surveyors and other professionals as required
* Ability to review terms of a Lease and understand the relevant clauses and their impact on service provision.
* Approve invoices for payment & send to Accounts Team for payment.
* Meet trades staff on site to discuss ad-hoc problems and feedback to Residents Management Company (RMC).
* Collate quotations for planned works and copy to HQ to refer to RMC.
* Negotiate with suppliers
* Deal with out of hours emergency calls and arrange for trades people to attend.
* Feedback to client and contact contractors for potential improvements (esp. cleaning/windows/gardening)
* Develop service budgets and accounts with HQ.
* Arrange, send notices for and attend AGMs, present budgets, answer questions and produce Minutes
* On-going Health & Safety assessments.
* Input into sales enquiry packs
* Deal with breach of leases e.g. pets/hard flooring/noise/HMO.
* Making complaints to lettings agencies/owners direct re noisy tenants.
Key Skills & Experience
* 3+ years proven experience in a property management role, including IRPM or other industry qualifications
* Experience in customer service and an excellent track record of being able to deliver the very best service to clients
* You must be able to work independently, and have a proactive nature
* Strong time management skills
* Strong written and spoken abilities
* Be a 'solution provider' personality, with the ability to problem solve
* Be able to put people at ease and remain calm when required, e.g. in case of any emergencies (such as a person calling who might be trapped in a lift)
* Be able to handle difficult situations
* Have excellent organisational skills, along with excellent attention to detail is also essential due to the administrative elements of the role.
You will be required access to your own transport and a full, clean driving licence. Ongoing training will be given along with guided career development and the opportunity to working with a friendly, experienced team