We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices. As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance. Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we're fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference
To support outsourced Finance & Accounting activities, an opportunity has arisen to join the FSS team to support the management of third party providers.
The operational contract manager is accountable for ensuring the contractual obligations of the IBM and Concur contracts are being met. This will include collaborating with the service managers to ensure the charging for services and change requests is managed and working closely with the providers to ensure that contractual obligations are effectively and appropriately delivered in line with Global Procurement and Group Legal requirements. Operational contract management encompasses stakeholder/relationship management, risk and compliance management and financial management.
• Maintain BPO commercial relationship
• Work closely with procurement to ensure the vendor management is in line with overall vendor strategy • Work with finance, risk and other key stakeholders to ensure the financial and other contractual obligations are delivered Commercial management • Identification and monitoring of commercial obligations, deliverables and activities to completion
• Implement changes that are deemed necessary to ensure commercial language and exhibits are reflective of agreements between Finance Shared Services and customers.
• Understand the targets for Finance and define appropriate strategies for Finance Shared Services to support the meeting of those targets.
• Manage the process of commercial negotiations
• Responsible for ensuring discipline on compliance Contract change management • Responsible for ensuring that demand and business volume forecasts are agreed, new customer requirements are captured and new service propositions are fully assessed from a commercial perspective
• Capture, analyse and prioritise new requirements raised and align with service roll out strategy to prioritise activity
• Manage the commercial implications of the introduction of new services or changes to existing services Risk & compliance management • Evaluate and manage risk including geopolitical, business continuity and regulatory/compliance in co-ordination with FSS Service Delivery Lead.
• Ensure consistent implementation of global approaches to risk management, impact assessment and risk mitigation plans.
• Ensure that IBMs obligations are being met, including DR, data protection, IS security Financial management
• Prepare budgets and forecasts for Modernising Finance in line with Group Finance schedule as well as variance analysis of actuals to budget/business case for review
• Calculate financial adjustments such as allocations/recharges to ensure compliance with Group Finance strategy • Regularly review cost centres, CAPEX and POs to ensure control and cost containment Manage the delivery of financial management and reporting for services delivered to customers
Skills & experience:
• Degree calibre ideally with a BA or BS degree in accounting or equivalent discipline
• A post graduate accounting qualification (or part qualification) is desirable
• An ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation is essential
• A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
• Demonstrates good negotiation skills with experience of dealing with diverse stakeholders Strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
Imperial Brands offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role