£50-55,000 Maintenance & Overhaul Project Manager.
Mechanical Engineering Project Manager to manage MRO maintenance and overhaul projects for mechanical power and mechanical engineering overhaul of engines and mechanical power used in rail, marine and similar large power transport applications.
Salary circa £50k with additional benefits including car allowance, bonus, 6% pension and healthcare.
* Project Manage MRIO Maintenance and Overhaul projects.
* Identify project risk, and ensure adherence to agreed procedures and contractual obligations.
* Lead discussions with the customer to ensure good communication from start to finish on all issues.
This job requires the following skills and experience:
* A mechanical engineering degree, or business degree if coupled with mechanical engineering work place experience.
* Formal project manager training, e.g. Prince2, APM or similar.
* Experience of maintenance and overhaul.
This job is commutable from Croydon, Surrey, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Purley.