An 'Outstanding' Secondary School in Harrow is looking for an exceptional Business Studies Teacher to take on the responsibility of Head of Department this September.
If you are a proven, passionate & hardworking Business Studies Teacher who is ready to take that next step in your teaching career, then this is the School & Head of Business Studies role for you.
What does this Business Studies Teacher + TLR opportunity have to offer?
• Head of Department responsibilities
• Leading Business Studies across KS5 (BTEC Level 3)
• Exceptional CPD opportunities
• Fantastic leadership team who truly invest in their staff
• Outer London Salary (MPS 3 - UPS 3)
• £33,383 - £45,766 + TLR 1A (£8,290) per annum
• September 2022 start Studies
• Permanent school contract
• Full time role
• UK QTS is a must
• At least 2 years of UK teaching experience
• Proven background in consistently delivering 'Outstanding' lessons
• 1st class/ 2:1 degree classification from a top UK University
• A*-B grades at GCSE & A Level
• You must be ambitious, hardworking & committed
• A Teacher who provides challenge & encourages their students to excel
• An inspirational leader with the ability to manage a team effectively
If this sounds like the Business Studies Teacher + TLR post for you, submit your CV for consideration today or call Shevonnae at Clarus to find out more.
If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24 hours. Interviews are being arranged immediately so do not delay your application.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you. #INDSTLND22