Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our global, innovative client is a seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their busy and growing team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will have good attention to detail with good time management and organisational skills. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will have a broad knowledge and understanding across finance and a meticulous mindset at following documented procedures. You will enjoy being the go to person for advice and training, whilst continually looking for areas to improve and the desire to implement new ideas.
- Posting of customer payments and deductions to the ERP cashbook
- Reconciliation of the deduction account, reporting and resolution of outstanding items
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Ownership of SAP Concur expenses system
- Develop reporting in the system
- Management and reporting of unreconciled items and approval times
- Posting expense journals to the ERP system
- Become the 'go-to' person for advice and training
- Management of company credit cards
- Reporting on spend
- Administration of fixed assets
- Creating new assets and maintaining fixed assets records
- Posting month-end journals to the ERP system
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks for financial accounts and treasury as required
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant seeing their future in a successful and growing business.
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Accountant jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve