Reed Accountancy & Finance are working for with an independently owned financial planning and investment company to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis.
Salary to £35K (dep. exp.),
Benefits: Hybrid working model, Generous Holiday allowance, Study support and many more benefits
As the Assistant Accountant you will be:
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Daily Purchase Ledger duties
- Bank reconciliations and transactions
The ideal Assistant Accountant will possess:
- at least AAT level 3 or part ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience of preparing management accounts
If you are looking for a progressive company in a great industry, please submit your application to arrange an initial conversation. Or call Guy Radford on .