A manufacturer of high quality flow control products, my client provides bespoke design and fabrication services to various industries including; oil & gas, power generation, manufacturing and water industries.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing assigned projects from conception right through to delivery - including specification, compliance, production of documentation, job planning, execution, quality control and delivery.
- Minimum of 5 years in a project management role within an engineering/ manufacturing environment
- Oil & Gas industry experience highly desirable
- Good experience of creating and processing project documentation
- Ideally have a recognised project management qualification (e.g. Prince2, Agile, etc.)
- A good understanding of manufacturing engineering, including fabrication and welding techniques
- Strong project planning skills with the ability to manage multiple high value contracts simultaneously
- Highly organised individual with a "right first time" approach and a focus on on-time delivery
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiation skills
- Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar - Degree level desirable
The successful candidate will receive a good salary and be part of the company bonus scheme. To be considered, please apply with a copy of your latest CV and a cover letter which should clearly outline your suitability for the role. Interviews are expected to take place ASAP with an immediate start.