Finance Officer, some hybrid working in Sunderland, temping contract - immediate start Your new company
This not for profit sector organisation have a need for an experienced Finance Officer to provide temping cover on a full time basis.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To prepare allocated accounts across the business for reporting to budget managers, managing directors and Executive Management Team
- To monitor allocated budgets through the management accounts and support budget holders and budget managers on understanding variances against budget which is reported through to the Board.
- To provide advice and training to designated budget managers on technical accounting matters, including the correct allocation of revenue costs and accruals, the allocation of VAT, fees and capitalisation of costs for accounting purposes.
- To work in partnership with budget managers to develop monthly forecasting.
- To support the Senior Finance Officers to produce the annual budget for the business for allocated budgets which represent multi-million pound budgets for the business.
- To support the effective operation of the computerised financial management system and the ongoing development of the Ebis module (On-line workflow management system).
3 years' experience setting, managing and monitoring budgets and preparing accounts information.What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.