Risk Manager (Operations) - Salary Between 55-60K.Full Time, Permanent, & Flexible Working.
D&R Partners are proud of our continued partnership with the UK's largest specialist lender within the property finance sector. With the customers at the heart of the business, our client ensures that there is always a positive experience, and results tailored to the needs of the individual.
Our client is seeking to employ a risk manager who will be responsible for overseeing the effective operation of our risk management frameworks in relation to Information Security, Operational Resilience & Business Continuity.Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake risk-based reviews across the Group to identify and assess IS & BCP key risk and evaluate control performance. Act as SME on projects as directed by Head of Department.
- Oversee the delivery of the Group Operational Resilience framework to define, implement and embed the operational resilience framework across the Group. Work with key business partners to identify important business processes, propose impact tolerances and associated scenario testing plans.
- Oversee the delivery of the Group Information Security framework to define, implement and embed the framework across the Group.
- Co-ordinate the completion of BC activities across the Group including partnering with departments in building BC plans for their areas. Develop and manage BC test schedule with internal and external stakeholders/suppliers. Provide support when a disruption occurs & conduct after action reviews.
- Prepare information security and business continuity training materials including annual e-learning and ad hoc training on specific topics across all levels of management and colleagues.
- Prepare reports and associated MI for reporting to operational areas, the Group Risk Committee, relevant risk forums and external regulatory reporting as required.
- Undertake risk assessments for high risk third parties in accordance with the Supplier Management Policy considering IS & resilience frameworks where required.
- Contribute to the overall continuous improvement and development of the Group Risk Department.
- Knowledge of Information Security or Operational Resilience / BCP operational practices and processes in an operational environment.
- Previous Risk Management experience within financial services.
- Ability to assess risks that may arise and the impacts to the business and find solutions that will work with business stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and assess the adequacy of controls frameworks and make appropriate control recommendations.
- Ability to constructively challenge where appropriate, including senior levels, and add value by working with them to enhance their business controls.
Benefits Include (But Not Limited Too):
- Experience of reviewing and interpreting regulations, legislation and industry guidance and assessing impacts on the Group.
- Discretionary, Performance Based Bonus Scheme: earn up to 5% of your annual salary in year one of employment, up to 20% in year two.
- Matched Pension Contribution.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- 25 Days Holiday, Birthday Allowance, and Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Access to Company Holiday Homes.