Are you a passionate Production Manager, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Production Manager to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their production team.Principle Responsibilities for the Production Manager:-
- To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures, in respect of self, all team members and any colleagues, contractors or customers within Assembly Area.
- Implement process change initiatives through Kaizen and CI. activity to improve safety and achieve all performance improvement targets.
- Manage the assembly (mechanical, electrical and testing) of capital equipment and major spares contracts, to meet customer requirements.
- Attend or chair daily/weekly/monthly meetings and briefs, as required, in order to communicate departmental/company information.
- Ensure safe and clean working practices and monitor via Housekeeping audits.
- Team development through appropriate coaching and training programmes.
- Monitoring and control of performance using Visual Management techniques.
- Actively reduce or eliminate 'waste' activities and challenge existing processes and procedures.
- Ensure orders and resources are planned, prioritized and communicated accordingly.
- Monitor quality issues to continually improve product and process quality.
- Able to lead, motivate and manage personnel to achieve stretch targets.
- Sound technical knowledge of capital equipment and spares manufacture.
- Confident and decisive, with good people management and communication skills.
- Able to liaise with Technical and Production Engineering to improve and develop products.
- A minimum of HNC or equivalent in engineering.
This is a full time permanent Production Manager position, Mon-Fri, offering an annual salary up to £50k plus annual company benefits to include a 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, discount scheme on all company products and free car parking.
If this Production Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Shaquille at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy with a head office in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Our area of recruitment are Commercial, FMCG, Engineering, Technical and IT
We endeavour to reply to every application we receive, however due to the volume of applications sometimes we are unable to do this. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days of your application, please accept our apologises that you have on this occasion been unsuccessful in your application.