ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANTLEEDS£24,000 - £26,000 + BENEFITS + STUDY SUPPORT IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLETHE OPPORTUNITY:Get Recruited is partnered with
a Leading UK Property business based in Leeds. They're looking to hire an Assistant Accountant to join a busy Accounts team of 10 and report into the Finance Manager.ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Control of the purchase and sales ledgers, including the reconciliation of supplier accounts and generating payment runs
- Raising sales exchange invoices
- Chasing customer debts and other credit control duties
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Check and process credit cards and branch petty cash
- Dealing with queries
- Assisting with the production of the year end audit pack
- Assisting with monthly management accounts production
- Assisting with VAT reporting
- Assisting with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Take responsibility for training the finance apprentice
- Preparation of weekly KPI/Stats reporting
- To perform any other duties which from time to time may be required to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
FOR THIS THE ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT WILL RECEIVE A COMPETITIVE SALARY OF UP TO £26,000 BASE + BENEFITS + STUDY TO APPLY:
- Sage Experience
- Intermediate MS Excel
- AAT Level 4 or above
- 2 years in a similar Accounts Assistant position
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.