A fantastic development opportunity has arisen at our client based in Bury. This Assistant Accountant role would suit someone who has a real passion for accounts and who is looking to grow in their accounts career.
Duties of the role include:
- Providing financial and management accounting support to the Financial Controller
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing, reconciling and posting accruals and prepayments, fixed assets etc
- Analyse the profit and loss and balance sheet, identifying and explaining any variances and anomalies that may arise
- Weekly cash flow reporting
- Provide support for the year end statutory accounts
- Processing payroll expenses
- Support commercial finance team wen required
The ideal candidate will have worked within finance and will either be a graduate or AAT qualified looking to start CIMA or ACCA. The company will provide training but you will need to show drive for your personal development, passion for your accounting career and your need and thirst for learning.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with excellent study package, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent staff discounts on day to day products, flexible working hours, free on site parking and a good pension.
If you have the above skills and are looking for an excellent Assistant Accountant role with study package, please apply to Tammy Smith now.