Taylor Hawkes have been approached by a leading Top 10 Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a Outsourcing Senior/Management Accountant for their innovative Outsourcing Department based in their Leeds office.
This is a fantastic position for an accountant currently working within Practice who is considering either a more commercially focused role or contemplating a move into industry. The role is a fantastic alternative to industry and will provide you with the commercial industry exposure however with the familiarity of a Practice environment.
The firm are a globally recognised, multi award winning firm, their client base is composed from FTSE listed companies through to entrepreneurs across a range of sectors including leading technology firms, aerospace giants, premier league football clubs, renowned media companies, some of the UKs largest construction firms and global financial services. The firm are a leading pioneer in international opportunities and have a very respectable global secondment programme for all employees to take advantage of.
You will be undertaking the following duties:
• Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounts Preparation.
• Exposure to bookkeeping for a variety of clients.
• Financial Planning and analysis.
• Liaising with Owners/Managing Directors directly as well as Senior Partners.
• Preparation of Financial Reporting packs including multi-currency and multi-territory reporting.
• Building strong relationships with clients, many of which will consider you as their 'Go to' in relation to any Financial issue.
• Quarterly VAT returns.
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and option to buy and sell holiday
• Bonus scheme
• Clear progression route
• Impressive pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Season ticket loan
• Life insurance