Department - AccountsJob Title - Assistant Management Accountant (study support)Primary Responsibilities
- Cashflow forecasting.
- Stock analysis/reporting.
- Support HR in payroll tasks.
- Monitoring exchange rates/buying currency.
- Coordinating payroll payment runs for approval.
- Supporting month end activities including posting journals.
- Cashbook postings/Bank reconciliations.
- Providing input to the month end forecasting process.
- Have input into the annual budgeting process.
- Sales reporting.
- Monitor and track various overhead expenditure.
- Support the credit control team where required/audit.
- Support the accounts payable team where required/audit.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when required.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheets and profit & loss analysis.
Hours of Work
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office suite, training will be given where
- Must have Management accounts experience
- AAT (desirable)
09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday.Salary -
£30,000.00Qualities and Attitude
Excellent organisational skills
Be comfortable working autonomously
Attention to detail