We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and ambitious Assistant Accountant on behalf of our client a cutting-edge growing organisation based in Glasgow city.
This role is all about supporting the Financial Controller across all aspects of the finance function, For the right candidate will give the opportunity to ensure the smooth running of the finance process including processing, reporting, analysis, and adherence to company and accounting policies.
- Bank account reconciliations
- Sole responsibility for accounts payable providing analysis at each month-end
- Maintaining supplier's accounts and ensuring the accuracy of invoices & payments
- Reviewing and processing company expenses ensuring adherence with company policies
- Month-end completion includes reconciling revenue, reviewing accounts receivable and payable, reviewing P&L and Balance Sheet for completeness accuracy, and posting journals as necessary.
- Supporting the Finance Controller with ad-hoc duties as required
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant looking for a new challenging opportunity if so this may be the right opportunity for you. Our client needs someone who is a highly motivated, conscientious individual who is comfortable working on their own initiative. In return, our clients offer an excellent salary and attractive benefits package including an enhanced annual leave entitlement with flexible working and a hybrid working pattern from home & Glasgow city centre office.