On behalf of our client, Highbridge Resourcing are seeking to appoint a Housing and Tenancy Sustainment Officer to join their housing team based in Wolverhampton, supporting residents to manage their accommodation. This is a full time role, available on a temp to perm basis.
The role involves all things property management, but in a Supported Housing environment where the relationships you build are key. One day you might be doing an interview with an applicant, letting the accommodation, reporting repairs issues, supporting residents to apply for benefits and rent collection and the next day you might be helping a resident budget their money and understand their rights as a tenant.
The Housing and Tenancy officer will be required to work shifts from 8-4 and 1-9pm Monday to Friday - there are NO weekend requirements.
If you'd like to apply, we ask that you meet the following criteria:
* Current in depth knowledge of housing issues and legislation, particularly relating to homelessness and mental health
* Knowledge of the benefits and welfare system
* Experience of working in a supported housing environment with vulnerable and challenging young adults
* Experience of report writing and completing statistical reports
* Ability to work with minimal or no supervision and to use initiative
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary with a view to permanent
Salary: £11.38 per hour