Marks Sattin are delighted to be supporting a Sheffield based manufacturing company with the recruitment of a Finance Manager to join their head office function.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the following;
- Timely and accurate preparation of the UK management accounts, including board pack with analysis of variances.
- Preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts, and cash flows.
- VAT returns
- Business partnering with key heads of departments to analyse trends across the business
- Support the Finance Director through any ad hoc tasks
- Make recommendations for process/systems improvements
- Preparation of year end accounts and being the main point of contact with the Auditors
- Managing a small team of accounts clerks
The successful candidate will either be a finalist or newly qualified ACA/ACCA from either industry with manufacturing experience or practice with experience auditing manufacturing companies.
A high-profile finance role with exposure to Heads of Service & Senior Leaders. Development of the financial management reporting suite & FP&A.