Do you want to make a real, immediate impact on the performance of our business? Do you revel in herding cats and solving complex, multi-dimensional people scheduling challenges? Do you get a warm fuzzy feeling when that nested IF statement you created in Excel actually works? If so, this could be the role for you.
We're looking for an accomplished Business Operations Manager to join the team and support the continued growth of the business. As our Business Operations Manager, you'll be central to the effective running of the business day-to-day. You'll own our Matching process, building strong and productive relationships with stakeholders across the business to ensure we have the right people on the right projects at the right time. You'll have a bias for action and be able to influence without authority to make things happen.
You'll have a strong people focus, ensuring that our peoples' skills and aspirations are taken into account in project allocations. You'll be nifty with a spreadsheet and whilst we're not looking for a process hound, you'll be comfortable identifying operational improvement opportunities and building consensus to put them into practice.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Matching people to client demand for upcoming work
- Planning and Scheduling of billable staff using Mavenlink (our PSA platform)
- Identifying Matching contentions and engaging with Account Leads and Project Managers to find workable solutions
- Capacity management and forecasting
- Ad-hoc reporting on projects, people, capacity and utilisation
- Responsibility for operational improvement initiatives
In order toflourish in this role, you'll need the following:
- Experience in business operations and/or resource management within a tech consulting environment
- To be self-motivated, with the ability to be able to deal with an ambiguous and fluid business environment
- Excellent time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Commercial acumen
- Highly organised with the ability to spin multiple plates at any given time
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience using Mavenlink or a similar PSA
- Familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- An understanding of recruitment and onboarding
- ID: 60C2FE9DE0
- Department: Operations
- Type: full time